Right of Revocation for Consumers
A consumer is a natural person who makes a legal transaction which cannot be classified as either a commercial or self employed activity.
Right of Revocation
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving any reasons.
The revocation period is 14 days and begins with the day where you or a third party designated by you, but not the shipping company, have taken the last delivered goods into possession.
In order to use your right of revocation you have to inform
WDW Demo Shop
via a clearly formulated explanation (i.e a letter sent by post office, a telefax or an e-mail) regarding your decision to cancel this contract. You can use the attached sample Right of Revocation form or you can give an explicit explanation using our Website RMA. If you use this possibility, then we will e-mail you immediately a confirmation of your cancellation.
To ensure your right of revocation, please make sure that you send your right of revocation prior to the time limit of 14 days.
Consequences as a Result of the Right of Revocation
If you cancel this contract, then all payments which we have received from you including freight charges (with the exception of additional costs incurred due to higher freight costs, customer wish, other than the standard delivery) have to be paid back to you immediately and at the latest 14 days after we have received your revocation in our location. For the payment return we use the same method of payment which you used in your original transaction unless another agreement was agreed upon. In no case, will you be charged with any additional fees. We may refuse the return payment until we have received the goods again or you have sent proof that the articles have been returned, whichever is first.
You must return the goods immediately, in any case within 14 days after you have notified us of your Right of Revocation. The time limit is granted if you return the goods before the time limit of 14 days runs out.
You bear the Costs for the Return of the Goods
You only have to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is a result of improper handling but only after a thorough investigation of the acceptance of the goods, features and functionality has taken place.
Reasons for Inexistence and early Expiration of the Right of Revocation
The Right of Revocation does not exist as follows:
- Delivery of goods which are not manufactured already and which require an individual choice or appropriation through the consumer and which are without a doubt customized to the needs of the consumer.
- Delivery of goods which can spoil easily and the expiration date is exceeded.
- Delivery of newspapers, magazines and pictorials with the exception of subscription contracts.
- Delivery of alcoholic beverages where the price was agreed upon at the time of contract but the alcoholic beverages can be delivered at the earliest 30 days after the time of contract and the actual value is subject to market fluctuations and the seller has no influence to these fluctuations.
The Right of Revocation expires early:
- Delivery of sealed goods, which are not suitable for return due to health safety reasons or hygiene and the seal has been removed after the delivery.
- Delivery of goods which have been mixed with other goods after their delivery and due to their consistency cannot be separated anymore.
- Delivery of audio- and video material or computer software in a sealed package which has been removed after the delivery.